LOWER MOUNT BETHEL TOWNSHIP SANDTS EDDY FIRE COMPANY
PO Box 247
Martins Creek, PA 18013
Jeff Larrison,Sr., Chief
George Russo,Jr., 1st Assistant Chief
George Russo, Sr., 2nd Assistant Chief
Rich Smith, Jr., President
Nick Russo, Vice-President
Beatrice Larrison, Treasurer
Darlene Mowrey, Secretary
The LMBT/Sandt’s Eddy Fire Company wishes to remind all residents that the fire company must be notified before you begin any burning. Fire Chief Jeff Larrison can be reached at (484) 221-2416|
The following regulations shall be adhered to when burning:
No person or persons shall set or maintain any fire upon any street, sidewalk, alley or public ground
(1) No burning of any kind on Sundays and legal holidays
(2) Fires are permissible Monday through Friday between sunrise and sunset and on Saturday from
sunrise until 3:00 p.m. No garbage whatsoever, or rubber of any kind, shingles, oil based products, or toxic
or hazardous materials shall be burned at any time or any place. All fires must be attended at all times by at
least one adult person. No burning shall be permitted after 6:00 p.m. prevailing time.
(3) All burning permitted must be confined to a noncombustible container. No fire shall be closer than thirty
feet from any building or from any property line.
(4) The burning of brush, tree stumps and branches, is allowed on days and hours previously described
but only after permission has been secured from the fire chief of the Lower Mount Bethel Township
Sandt's Eddy Fire Company.
(5) Violations of this ordinance will result in fines of not more than three hundred ($300) dollars and
costs of prosecution and possible imprisonment of not more than ten (10) days.
The Fire Chief and his staff are responsible for the enforcement of Ordinance 10-07 (Burning Ordinance)
and have full authority invested in them by the Board of Supervisors of Lower Mount Bethel Township
to investigate and, if necessary, pursue action with the local magistrate.
Donate your "Junk Cars" to the fire company for training.
Donate your "Used Clothing" to the fire company. The proceeds go towards equipment. Please place the clothing in plastic bags and drop them in the shed located at the fire company parking lot.